Read the following sections carefully. This is all the necessary legal information which you must know to navigate safely.
By logging on to the pages of the CYPE Ingenieros website, the user accepts the following conditions:
1. The purpose of the publication of the CYPE Ingenieros website is no other than to provide bona fide access to the services and information given hereby.
2. The contents are available to the general public by facilitating access to the information, products and services provided by CYPE Ingenieros.
3. CYPE Ingenieros disclaims any responsibility regarding the information that is used both outside and inside this page that is not managed directly by its webmaster, responding only for the information publicized on the website directly by CYPE Ingenieros. CYPE Ingenieros reserves the right to make, at any given time and without previous notice, modifications and updates to the information contained in its website or in the configuration and presentation thereof, as well as suspending temporary access to it. Given that the information contained within the pages could not always proceed directly from CYPE Ingenieros, it is not responsible for the published information there to be updated immediately.
4. For the purpose of the provisions in the Law of Personal Data Protection (Ley de Tratamiento Autorizado de Datos) of personal character (L.O. 15/1999), CYPE Ingenieros informs the user of the existence of an automated file of personal data created under your responsibility. In addition informs of the possibility of exercising the rights of access, rectification and deletion of personal data as established in the aforementioned Law. The user authorizes CYPE Ingenieros to process automatically the personal data identified with the different website forms, for the purpose of deriving directly from the contractual relationship established between CYPE Ingenieros and the user, and with the derived boundaries of the contracted services. Additionally, the client authorizes CYPE Ingenieros to give the referrred data to the companies with which CYPE Ingenieros has any type of connection or participation, and to any third parties linked to the distribution channels and whose intervention is necessary to meet the objectives achieved in this contract.
5. CYPE Ingenieros, adheres to the Law 34/2002 of July 11th regarding the Information Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), by which you may cease to receive promotional information by email at any given time. It also tells you:
- Its company name is CYPE Ingenieros, S.A.
- Its Tax Identification Number (TIN) is ESA03122173
- Its Registration Data is: Commercial registry (Registro mercantil) of Alicante, Volume 1542, Folio 1201, Page A-18594
- Its Registered Office is on 5, Eusebio Sempere Avenue, 03003, Alicante - Spain
- Its email address for this website (www.cype.com) is: email@example.com
6. CYPE Ingenieros informs that the purpose of the links that appear on this page are exclusively to inform the users of the existence of other sources of information on the subject on the Internet, where guests may broaden all the data available on this website. These links do not constitute a suggestion, invitation or recommendation to visit the destinations and, therefore, CYPE Ingenieros will not be responsible of the result obtained through them.
7. The contents of the pages that make up the website for CYPE Ingenieros are protected by the laws of intellectual and industrial property and copyright. You can visualize the information contained in it and download what you need, given that it is for your personal use.
8. The Internet users who access this website may visualize the information contained therein and download or reproduce it privately in their computer system provided that the copied elements are not subsequently given to third parties or installed in a server connected to a local network.
9. CYPE Ingenieros is not responsible for any loss or damage in the user's software or hardware caused by the access to the pages that make up the website of CYPE Ingenieros, as well as that which is caused as consequence of the use or reproduction of the information contained therein.
10. The legislation applicable to the contents reflected in the website of CYPE Ingenieros will be the Spanish one, which will be submitted, in turn, to the jurisdiction of the competent courts and tribunals of Alicante, Spain.