LEGAL ASPECTS OF THE WEBSITE
Read the following sections carefully. This is all the necessary legal information which you must know to navigate safely and about your rights protected by law for the Protection of personal data.
By logging on to the pages of the CYPE Ingenieros website, the user accepts the following conditions:
- The purpose of the publication of the CYPE Ingenieros website is no other than to provide bona fide access to the services and information given hereby.
- The contents are available to the general public by facilitating access to the information, products and services provided by CYPE Ingenieros.
- CYPE Ingenieros disclaims any responsibility regarding the information that is used both outside and inside this page that is not managed directly by its webmaster, responding only for the information publicized on the website directly by CYPE Ingenieros. CYPE Ingenieros reserves the right to make, at any given time and without previous notice, modifications and updates to the information contained in its website or in the configuration and presentation thereof, as well as suspending temporary access to it. Given that the information contained within the pages could not always proceed directly from CYPE Ingenieros, it is not responsible for the published information there to be updated immediately.
- In accordance with Spanish Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights, CYPE Ingenieros informs the user of the existence of an automated file of personal data created under your responsibility. In addition informs of the possibility of exercising the rights of access, rectification and deletion of personal data as established in the aforementioned Law. The user authorizes CYPE Ingenieros to process automatically the personal data identified with the different website forms, for the purpose of deriving directly from the contractual relationship established between CYPE Ingenieros and the user, and with the derived boundaries of the contracted services. Additionally, the client authorizes CYPE Ingenieros to give the referred data to the companies with which CYPE Ingenieros has any type of connection or participation, and to any third parties linked to the distribution channels and whose intervention is necessary to meet the objectives achieved in this contract. Click here for more information.
- CYPE Ingenieros, adheres to the Law 34/2002 of July 11th regarding the Information Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), by which you may cease to receive promotional information by email at any given time. It also tells you:
- Its company name is CYPE Ingenieros, S.A.
- Its Tax Identification Number (TIN) is ESA03122173
- Its Registration Data is: Commercial registry (Registro mercantil) of Alicante, Volume 1542, Folio 1201, Page A-18594
- Its Registered Office is on 5, Eusebio Sempere Avenue, 03003, Alicante - Spain
- Its email address for this website (www.cype.com) is: email@example.com
- CYPE Ingenieros informs that the purpose of the links that appear on this page are exclusively to inform the users of the existence of other sources of information on the subject on the Internet, where guests may broaden all the data available on this website. These links do not constitute a suggestion, invitation or recommendation to visit the destinations and, therefore, CYPE Ingenieros will not be responsible of the result obtained through them.
- The contents of the pages that make up the website for CYPE Ingenieros are protected by the laws of intellectual and industrial property and copyright. You can visualize the information contained in it and download what you need, given that it is for your personal use.
- The Internet users who access this website may visualize the information contained therein and download or reproduce it privately in their computer system provided that the copied elements are not subsequently given to third parties or installed in a server connected to a local network.
- CYPE Ingenieros is not responsible for any loss or damage in the user's software or hardware caused by the access to the pages that make up the website of CYPE Ingenieros, as well as that which is caused as consequence of the use or reproduction of the information contained therein.
- The legislation applicable to the contents reflected in the website of CYPE Ingenieros will be the Spanish one, which will be submitted, in turn, to the jurisdiction of the competent courts and tribunals of Alicante, Spain.
- cype.es uses "cookies" for the sole purpose of offering a more personalized service and to help navigate your pages more easily and more adjusted to the preferences of its users.
A "cookie" is a small text file that a webpage server stores on the user's hard drive. The "cookies" cannot by themselves identify a person since they do not refer to any personal data and cannot be executed as a code or contain viruses.
Most browsers automatically accept "cookies" but it is also possible to configure them for non-acceptance. In this case, the user can browse the web, but in order to purchase items on cype.com, it is essential that the browser accepts the so-called "session cookies", those that exist only whilst on cype.es and disappear if the browser is closed.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
CYPE Ingenieros, S.A. (hereinafter “CYPE”).
Social address: Avda. Eusebio Sempere, nº 5, 03003 Alicante - Spain.
Why and for what do we treat your personal data?
- Treatments carried out by the contract. They are required to sign the contract or for the provision of the requested service.
- Treatments carried out with your consent. If you have given your consent using the box enabled for that purpose in the form that has been made available to you.
- Treatment carried out due to legitimate interest.
1. Development of commercial actions:
1.1. We will treat your data for the development of commercial actions, both general and personalised, to offer you products and/or services.
1.2. We will process your data for the development of commercial actions, both general and personalised, to offer you products and/or services of companies of the Group, collaborating and/or participated companies.
- Treatments carried out to comply with a legal obligation
How do we obtain your data?
CYPE obtains its data from the following sources:
1. The information that you provide us with when you contract and maintain products and/or services with us, both directly and indirectly. Some examples are: use of temporary licenses or campus, improvements contract, etc.
2. Open sources of information, such as official journals and bulletins, public records, Public Administration resolutions, telephone directories, lists of persons belonging to professional associations, social networks and the Internet, and third party companies to which you have given your consent for the transfer of your data to CYPE.
In particular, the data we will cover includes the following categories: identifying data, academic and professional data, and commercial information.
How long will we keep your data?
We will treat your data as long as it is required for the purpose for which it was collected.
Who will receive your data?
We will communicate your personal data to:
1. Public organisations, Tax Agency, Judges and Courts, and in general, Competent authorities, when CYPE has the legal obligation to provide them.
2. Service providers that have access to their personal data and that treat the aforementioned data in the name of and on behalf of CYPE as a consequence of their rendering of services (transport companies, etc.)
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
In accordance with current regulations (Spanish Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights), you will be able to exercise your rights of access, portability, rectification, deletion, limitation, and opposition, and you my revoke the consent given at any time.
To exercise the aforementioned rights, you must contact CYPE by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Avda. Eusebio Sempere, nº 5, 03003 Alicante, Spain, providing in any case a copy of your ID or official document that identifies you.
To whom can you exercise your claims?
You can always contact CYPE.
You can also file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency if you disagree with the response you have received from CYPE. The information that is required is provided on its website: www.agpd.es.